Monday, September 15, 2014

I Took the Leap and Landed as a MARTHA STEWART AMERICAN MADE 2014 FINALIST!!

                                                       
Yes. I've become a finalist in the Martha Stewart American Made 2014 competition
... but IT'S NOT OVER YET! The next step is: TO VOTE!
Here's how:
1) Click on the red American Made badge below.
2) When you get to my Wee Five Designs page scroll down a TINY bit and you'll see where it says "VOTE"on the right hand side of the page (next to my small art images). Click on that. 
3) Then, if you're feeling generous, do it again 5 more times! (I'm allowed 6 votes per day per voter.)
4) REPEAT these steps each day. ... and don't forget to click on "SHARE on FACEBOOK or TWITTER" to spread the word. :o)

Martha Stewart - American Made 2014 - Nominee Badge

I am so grateful for this opportunity to not only win $10,000, but to get my artwork out there. A Social Media expert I'm NOT, but so many supportive people came out of the woodwork, shared my Martha Stewart nomination page with their Facebook or Twitter friends, and because of it, after 470+ shares, here I am!

No comments: