Sunday, February 19, 2012

CLEANING DAY

Today began with spring cleaning ...  starting with moving my living room furniture around! But that's not all I cleaned up.  After recently witnessing some friends navigating my illustration website I discovered it wasn't user friendly enough - so I did some major tweaking to remedy that. I would love your take on it if you'd take a moment to check it out - not fishing for compliments on my work.... would just like to know if you find it easy to navigate.


I started by removing the music that I spent a century picking out - under the advice of my never mince words younger daughter, saying it was too distracting. That was a huge decision, but it's proof that I have an open mind to suggestions. www.susandrawbaugh.com.

* NOTE: This is a FLASH site, so it can't be viewed on a cell phone or iPad.




Thanks so much! I appreciate your feedback.

No comments: